Saturday, June 19, 2010

many many many apologies for the un-announced dissapearence. but yes, back in business :)

So as you can tell if you read this blog at all, i took a bit of a LONG break.  A few months i think. But it was nothing serious, I was just dealing with a lot and was feeling stressed out and the regular excuses and what have you.  I'm back now, preparing for a plethora of events and along with all of those things I want to stay committed to this blog.  It's seriously such a wonderful outlet and I really love it. So I think I might have to expand a bit on the range of topics I'd like to cover, obviously I love makeup and fashion so those will stay in the list, but I'd like to incorporate other things: fitness, skincare, and home decor/shopping tips/things of that nature.  Bear with me guys, I'm going through a lot of changes at the moment and I'm hoping that the blog will stay with me through them all and maybe even keep me sane.  As you can tell the background has been changed to more of a girl-ish feel.  I'm feeling a bit girly today.  I had a crazy day at work with a ton of issues. Anyone who works in retail, you feel my pain.  So I'm writing right now as part of my wind down time.  I'm reading now too, I have't had time to read anything all year so it's so nice to just sit down with a book and engulf myself with knowledge.  The current novella which is actual more of an awesome manual is Bobbi Brown's (the world renowned makeup artist and cosmetics company owner) Makeup Manual.  And if there is anyone else out there with me who wants to learn more about cosmetics or just makeup application in general, I highly suggest you read this book, just pick it up from your local library.  It is full of information on every single topic related to makeup and skincare you can think of, its great.  LOL mini rant later....I think thats going to be it for today.  I wrote down a whole list of ideas in my phone today that I wanted to blog about so I'm hoping I get to checking some stuff off that list soon.

heres to staying in touch with the blogging world.
wish me luck
love
bella

p.s.: i really adore blake lively.
photocredit: mario testino for vogue 



No comments:

Post a Comment