Wednesday, December 15, 2010

So it's been quite some time...

Hey guys and girls! It's been forever and i sincerely apologize if I've been gone for too long.  I just started school again and it was a crazy hectic semester, now that finals are winding down I think its time to start blogging again.  I've pretty much forgotten how amazing it feels to have an outlet like this and I'm excited to start again.  Now lets just get straight back into it, as much as I LOVE make-up I've been finding myself leaning towards fashion more nowadays, as an avid reader of all a couple of fashion blogs, there are people out there who are completely inspiring in so many ways.  As a busy college student I know how hard it is to just forget about fashion and make-up, and in a sense your own sense of style during times as hectic as finals.  But now that they're almost over I think its time to jump right back into it.  There are tons of easy ways to update our looks from the almost uniform stressed college student outfit.  One of my favorite things to wear during the week has been just throwing on some leggings with Uggs and my Northface but as most of you know this look receives almost zero style points, and as much as I love it I know its not the best look for me.  Plus it does nothing to accentuate the curves and flaunt what I have.  So I was browsing around looking for inspiration for an easy outfit, thats as easy to throw on as jeans and a hoodie.  I came across a picture of Hilary Duff at a book signing for her new novel, Elixir, and she looked fab! Plus the outfit was perfect for anyone in a rush who wants to look put together without much effort.  Her makeup was amazing as well but thats a post for another day ;)  
Here's the original outfit worn by Ms. Duff:
photo credit: the vogue diaries  
This is the outfit that was inspired by hers: (i opted for brooches instead of bangles, you can do both)


Happy Reading!
love, 
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment