Friday, March 1, 2013

some news + bold printed pants

I'm sort of a voracious reader about news regarding companies I love, particularly in terms of how well they're doing financially - my inner finance major at work - and I was surprised (& sort of delighted) to see that Gap Inc., the parent company to Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Piperlime, and Athleta recently bought Intermix! Intermix is a collection of boutiques which carry a variety of luxury designer brands - Herve Leger, Fendi, Proenza Schouler, etc. I'm really curious to see how this new partnership will turn out.  You can read more about the purchase here and here.  

Other news: 
  • School is in full swing which means you'll be seing less of me here on the blog.  I will absolutely try to update when I can but the main focus is doing well in my classes, securing an internship, and learning more about what I want to do with the rest of my life.  
  • I'm on the hunt for a full suit.  I have plenty of blazers, dress pants, and tops but none that are a complete match.  I think it's time to find a big girl suit.  I'm think either navy or charcoal? Ideas?
  • I've been also looking into some funky/cool/printed pants lately, here are some of my faves:

The top 3 are all from Banana Republic, my personal favorite is the grey hued floral printed pair. The bottom right is gap and the left is j.crew.  

whats your favorite?

xoxo,
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment