Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Nars Blushes and the Custard and Ginger (steal!) concealer duo review and quick note about Kim K.

When I first started using NARS, I knew it would be a winner for me.  My first experience with the brand was with the famed Orgasm blush, which was unfortunately too light for me, but complemented my usual blush beautifully.  My second shot at the brand's lovely range of blushes was Amour, and trust me it was love at first sight with this one.  My Sephora Rep put it on, and I was immediately floored, it was beautiful! And with a very light hand, amour is a totally wearable shade, its actually my everyday shade, a little bit more product and it becomes a gorgeous complement to any nighttime look.  Another really gorgeous shade was Dolce Vita, which has a cult following on its own.  But my favorite blush is Amour. It's a true must try, all the blushes are beautiful, so just go over to your local Sephora or Nordstrom and check out the range, your sure to find one you like.  The price is a little steep, but your getting your moneys worth on this one, its twenty five bucks well spent.  The longevity and quality of the product itself is worth that much.  Needless to say I'm a big Nars fan, so when the Nars Concealer Duo in Custard and Ginger was on sale at Sephora for TEN dollars, opposed to its usual 30, i had to get it.  And thanks to an awesome friend, I did :) The concealer is better than expected!  Its actually very nice, the formula itself is super creamy and glides over skin, it doesn't settle into fine lines as much as other concealers.  It's pretty much what you'd expect to get for thirty dollars. The colors blend it really nicely, and when topped with a little bit of loose powder, last all day.  Your face will look nearly flawless, the concealer does its job well, covering things like small bumps to blotchiness and redness if necessary.  It's a really good buy and if you can still get your hands on it, I strongly recommend it.  One more thing about Nars, the packaging is so chic!  Its all the quality you'd expect from a high end line, and the products themselves actually deliver, making it a worthy investment.
Oh and one more thing, Kim Kardashian's fragrance has just been released exclusively to Sephora at the moment.  It's a fragrance I really want to try out, so if I can get my hands on it, I'll be sure to review it.  I love Kim on the show and her makeup is always flawless so its something to look forward too.  The perfume is supposed to be a "dark floral" scent.  More old glam than the lighter, fruiter fragrances out right now, so who knows, it might be a very welcome change, we shall see :)

fun reads,
bella


Nars Blushes: (from left to right) Orgasm, Amour, Dolce Vita


Kim K fragrance
and the lady herself, enjoy ;)



all images property of their respective owners,

No comments:

Post a Comment