Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolutions, Resolutions, Resolutions!

Most women  share this experience with me, we pick out all our bad qualities and make ourselves feel like shit in the process.  I mean hey it happens, but that doesn't mean we cant fix it! My new years resolutions are:
a) Love myself more than I do already. (narcissistic but necessary)
b) Give time back to others.
c) Find cheaper alternatives to my money wasting habits.
d) Try new things!

Going along with the last one, here's a few things definitely worth a try:
Fake Lashes! - for girls who aren't blessed with the longest lashes out there, there's really great options available. Beauty supply stores like Ulta have some great brands and choices if your looking for a way to spice up your eye look.  The Ulta brand Lash Kit (for Full Lashes) is on sale right now! For $0.99! Thats a total bargain worth trying.
L'Oreal Eye Shadow Quad in The Blue Eye ($6.99) - I love these, so cute, and a lot of great colors that blend together for a really nice finish.  The quality is up there, so no worries about that.  Color payoff is excellent as well.  Its a drugstore find to love :)
Lancome High Définicils ($24.50) - It's the splurge on this little list, but trust me, if you love a more intense look for your eyes, it'll be perfect for you, it promises a cleaner more defined look that fans out and lengthens lashes.  Definite keeper.






      
fun reads,
bella

ps: Isn't Monica Bellucci lovely?

  

No comments:

Post a Comment