Monday, January 18, 2010

Drugstore Deals: Sally Hansen+OPI



Daune Reade is so on top of the whole beauty scene right now! lol, so i stopped by once again, and they have a pretty large variety of nail polishes on sale.  Not the cheap stuff either, its mostly just O.P.I., Sally Hansen's Salon Line, and Essie.  Of course i was intrigued and had to buy something.  I purchased "Pat on the Black" from the Sally Hansen salon line and I have to say, I'm pretty pleased with it.  I tried it on with no base coat or top coat, but just the polish itself, and within two coats, it was the color inside the bottle.  I was very happy with the overall results.  Pat on the Black is a deep rich purple with dark black undertones, it looks black in some light and then purple in others, which is a lovely touch.  I have to go back and grab some more before they're gone.  There are a variety of shades available from the Sally Hansen Pro line for $3.12. 50% off. Very fair price.  As far as OPI goes, there stuff is also fifty percent off, but the shade selection is more limited.  Getting quality nail polish for $4.25 though, is a good deal, there are select shades for half off in the Essie line as well.  Here's to happy healthy nails for the new year.  [Disclaimer: Every product I review is something that i bought myself or was given to as a gift, if anything i review was sent to me by a company, i'll definitely let my readers know of it.  But seriously, my review are based on my own personal opinions, not any company's sponsorship.]



thats "pat on the black" sorry the quality is so shoddy, i couldn't find my regular camera

ps: wow sophia loren, classic.



No comments:

Post a Comment