Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Nothing to do with beauty or fashion but......

I wanted to spruce up the blog a bit, i don't know, it was seeming a bit blah.  I sorta tried to make a new header I don't know how well that went, but I think it looks alright for now, seeing as I am NO graphics/computer design expert. I like it, it adds that little personal touch, right? haha so yes that was my little accomplishment of the day, btw it is SNOWY at home. Out of nowhere too, but hey it looks beautiful and it sort of is inspiring me to do a ice princess, snow inspired look, hmm..? Okay so i just had to let everyone know about that.  Keep an eye out for it.

fun reads,
bella

ps: I'm loving this look from YSL beauty, totally gorgeous.
images property of their respective owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment