Monday, February 15, 2010

super easy natural eye makeup remover! and review for wet n' wild mega eyes creme eye liner (MAC dupe)

hello lovely readers, i know its been a few days and I've just been busy with school and work and valentines day<3 haha but yeah so im back! And i've got a few amazing tips and tricks for you all.  I was watching the flawless Michelle Phan on You Tube (heres the link to her channel) and she made this video about a natural eye makeup remover so ofcourse i was intrigued, i love my high end stuff but im a sucker for organic.  Her tip was to use EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL not the regular kind ladies, EVOO, as Rachel Ray would say.  But she was right, I tried it out on the product I'm going to review next but seriously it works! It works better than my makeup remover actually lol so I'm super pleased with it.  Yay for natural fixes! But anyways after the gym, I stopped by Rite Aid yesterday, and let me tell you they have Jesse's Girl Cosmetics there! I never knew that, but i had seen it in a few of my fave guru's videos so I was pleased to find it in my local drugstore.   But anyways they were having a 40% off sale on Wet N' Wild Cosmetics, which as you all know, I'm all for using cheap alternatives if they are of good (or better) quality than their high end counterparts.  I picked up the Wet N' Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eye Liner in black for $2.80 (with tax), what a great price!  So i went home took it out of the packaging (its cruelty free btw, no animal testing), and immediately tried it out.  And boy was I impressed with this stuff, now I've used MAC's Fluidline in Blacktrack before i and i have to say that this is MUCH better.  I hate to say that but its true.  It's also way better than L'Oreal HiP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner in black, which retails for like $12 or something like that, the one i bought was dry, hard, and the brush was horrible.  But this eyeliner I'm in LOVE with.  It's very creamy, dries opaque and to a true matte finish, plus the brush actually works.  I prefer to use my own brushes but this one is not bad at all.  This liner stays put too, seriously it will not come off unless you use eye make up remover or the extra virgin olive oil I mentioned previously, but anyways Wet N' Wild creme eyeliner gets two thumbs up from me, I think I'll be using it today :)  (Thats just my opinion, I am not trying to endorse any products here!) 
lol obviously i love it so far, hence the usage :)
and heres what the liner looks like after 6 hours of work:

pretty amazing stuff :)

fun reads,
bella

ps: kim's vegas magazine look, its old i know but beautiful none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment