Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Quick Update: Favorite Things January 10'

I meant to do this two days ago lol but life got in the way, so here are my favorite things of January:
  • Benefit Beauty to Go Bestsellers: I did a review about this one, and i LOVE it, it sits in my bag and is just plain handy and comes in use so often.  Great Buy :)
  • Makeup Gurus on Youtube: a little hard to stop watching once you turn them on, loving the fantastic sister duo of Elle and Blair (juicystar007 and allthatglitters21) they have some great advice on there.
  • Shakespeare: ahh Hamlet. time consuming but worthwhile.
  • Sephora by O.P.I. nail polish in Domestic Goddess. seriously gorgeous purple. Its not dark, not light, just right for my varying moods. Im actually wearing it right now :)
  • Organizing-beyond useful, annoying but so worth it. I love knowing where everything is in my room!
  • Being young..only happens once :)
BTW, just ordered a whole bunch of stuff from Coastal Scents and I cant wait to review it.  There brushes are becoming quite loved by the youtube world and are supposedly very good dupes for their MAC counterparts so we'll see how that works out.  

 
Domestic Goddess by Sephora for OPI

fun reads,
bella

ps: loving the sass on beyonce ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment