Tuesday, January 29, 2013

fab find: Milani Lipstick in Berry Rich

In my quest to find the perfect plummy red lipstick i came across this Milani lipstick in #32 - Berry Rich.  While it's not the perfect plum i was looking for, it is a lovely red.  A little bit bright but definitely wearable. I also snagged it for $1.69 at my local Duane Reade, so it definitely was well worth the risk.  The application was nice, and the formula is surprisingly smooth for a drugstore lipstick.  It's also quite long lasting.  I've worn it for 5+ hours with coffee drinking, lunch, and to my delight it's only suffered minimal color reduction.  I can't speak for the rest of the Milani line, but this one was definitely a win for me. They're definitely worth a try! 



Sorry about the grainy pictures, find better swatches at Temptalia!
I definitely give Milani points for the adorable gold packaging,
it looks a lot more expensive than it actually is,
you can find the lipstick at Milani Cosmetics for $2.99!

have you found any drugstore hits?

xoxo,
Bella




No comments:

Post a Comment