Sunday, January 27, 2013

most worn piece - january 2013

It has to be my Banana Republic Utility Jacket (find it here - $175 but on sale often!), and it wasn't always the jacket (which I wore a ton) but the removable lining - aka the adorable quilted vest that was inside.  It is literally the perfect layering piece.  The tan/nude color is completely neutral and goes with nearly everything.  I really do think it was love at first sight.  (side note: the j.crew excursion quilted vest is also a great vest, i've worn it a number of times as well, but i think the BR vest is better for lighter layering - the j.crew one is definitely warmer and slightly puffier. I find myself wearing it more with casual ensembles and the BR one with dressier pieces.  Both great buys.) 



one of my best january buys, for sure.

do you have a dual purpose piece you love?

xoxo,
Bella




No comments:

Post a Comment