Friday, January 4, 2013

random blogger fact.

i don't really like to share too much personal stuff here on the blog, seeing as it it's mostly an outlet for me to express my fashion. beauty. random things i love. type of interests, but i've been kind of feeling more inclined to share recently. so i'm gonna start this tag. the random blogger fact. the purpose is basically to share one random thing about myself (vain, i know) every week (or maybe every other day?). i encourage you guys to tell me a random fact about yourself too. nothing crazy - unless you want to share something crazy. so here it is *cue dramatic music!*

My favorite color is purple.

yup, that's it. (for today). my blog is designed around shades of pink (I'm truthfully not really a pink girl but purple just did NOT look right with my header or the layout..i dunno) but I'm really a purple girl at heart. main reason: color of royalty. other reasons: i love all shades. i think lavender is gorgeous - my room used to be that color! and i think it's serene. calming. am i making sense? 

i know it wasn't an earth shattering, super crazy, or amazing fact but it's one none the less.

whats your favorite color? or do you have anything else random you'd like to share?

xoxo,
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment